Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Five Kittens Find Homes-Temporary & Permanent

Yesterday I happily drove an hour to drop off three kittens to the Pant Organization in Rhinebeck, NY. Huge thanks for their gracious and swift assistance in our time of need. A wonderful foster home was provided for them, and I even had the pleasure of meeting the foster mom who was there to meet me. What a treat!
A couple days earlier on Saturday, I delivered one of these 4 week old kittens to a permanent home in Brewster, NY.
This evening, one of the 7 week old tabby boys will be heading for a foster home in Dover, NY. I had hoped to send them together, but one is in need of a lot more socializing than the other, and will need special attention.
Thank you to all who have come to our rescue!
Great news, we have a fundraiser scheduled for Nov 10th, 2009 at FunStation in Danbury, CT. It is a family rollerskating party, tickets are $10 each. Cat food and supplies gratefully accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment